1Zpresso - Handmühlen (J-Serie, E-Serie, Q, X)

Diskutiere 1Zpresso - Handmühlen (J-Serie, E-Serie, Q, X) im Mühlen Forum im Bereich Maschinen und Technik; Hi! I hope it’s not a problem I’m writing this in English. I’m from Holland and unfortunately my German is very bad. There seems to be so much...

1. Cbp004

Cbp004 Mitglied

Hi! I hope it’s not a problem I’m writing this in English. I’m from Holland and unfortunately my German is very bad. There seems to be so much knowledge here about 1Zpresso grinders that I had to try this.

I got to this page through a link I found on the Coffee sub Reddit. I’m looking for a handgrinder and lean towards one from 1Zpresso but can’t find much info on the different models they have and almost no reviews. Google translate doesn’t work well enough for me to be able to read everything here on this forum and that’s why I posted this. Could anyone here help me to find the right grinder?

Just recently I decided to try and make some better coffee than my Nespresso machine, which I never really enjoyed. I bought beans, a Clever Dripper, paper filters, a kettle and I already have a scale and Bialetti moka pot (6 cups). I received everything except for the Timemore Slim grinder I ordered through AliExpress. Yesterday I was notified that the grinder will not be delivered because the sender made an error in my address. It was already returned to sender. A bummer, mostly because I’ll have to wait that much longer before I can finally begin brewing, but I also had a great deal on the Timemore (€65). The seller doesn’t have it anymore.

I’m looking for what grinder to buy now and hope you can help me. I’m considering the models from 1Zpresso and Timemore, but lean mostly towards 1Zpresso. From 1Zpresso I found the JX, J-series, Q and Q2 (E, Z and pro series are too expensive I think?). I’m willing to pay up to +/- 125,- but lower is better.

Could anyone tell me what the differences between all these models are and could anyone give me advice on what the best grinder is within my budget? Also, for a clever dripper and moka pot, wouldn’t I be better of with the bigger grinders like a JX? Where do you buy these grinders?

rebecmeer gefällt das.
  2. #142 relefant14, 23.11.2019
    relefant14

relefant14 Mitglied

Hey, you can also ask the 1Zpresso Team via mail/facebook and you’ll get a quick response.

I found an overview with the currently offered models, hope this will help you out.
    I‘d wait for incoming BF Deals (as advertised on AliExpress these days).

5905FBA3-90B6-450E-8E79-156AA2AE25BE.jpeg

LovinRomance, Schollo, Pseudemys und 2 anderen gefällt das.
  3. #143 benötigt, 23.11.2019
    benötigt

benötigt Mitglied

Congratulations to your progress in coffee preparation.
    For dripping coffee or Bialetti you would usually require larger amounts of coffee than for espresso machines. This is one aspect you should take into account when making your choice.The 1zpresso mills are certaily good quality for the price. It could just happen that you have to grind several rounds of coffee.
    A reasonably small electric grinder (probably a good second hand offer) might serve your purpose better. Unfortunately, I don't have any recommendation in your price class for new machines. Second hand you can go for all the know names.

LovinRomance und Cbp004 gefällt das.
  4. Cbp004

Cbp004 Mitglied

Thanks for the tip and the overview! It seems a lot of people here have one or more 1Zpresso grinders and I’m also interested in what you all think will be the best choice for me given my budget and what kind of coffee I’ll be grinding beans for. Are the JX and Q2 the best choices?

5. Cbp004

Cbp004 Mitglied

Thanks! You are saying I could maybe better choose something like the Baratza Encore?

6. #146 benötigt, 23.11.2019
    benötigt

benötigt Mitglied

You might score an Encore for a good price below EUR 100 during Black Friday. I have no experience with the specific model though.
    If you stretch your budget and get a Sette 30 model below EUR 200 you might have a more long-term and flexible solution.

If you don't want to go as high as EUR 100, some people even have good experience with the "Tchibo Kaffeemühle, elektrisch, Bestellnummer 98098" (EUR 70). Not sure if available in NL. That model will provide some flexibility while delivering reasonable results. Although never tried myself I would assume that it will deliver the coffee quality you expect for dripping and Bialetti.
    It is equally important that you are getting fresh and interesting beans. Don't underestimate that effect. With off-the-shelf AH beans you will get mediocre results only.

Just as a side remark - some people here spending EUR 1.500 plus on grinders. Therefore, my recommendation is based on the expectation what could deliver the optimized results for your current needs without spending an arm and a leg. You will have always options to upgrade.

LovinRomance gefällt das.
  7. Cbp004

Cbp004 Mitglied

I’ll remember the automatic grinder if I can’t find anything better but I was going for a handgrinder because I read the quality of the grinding of a handgrinder vs a cheap automatic grinder should be a lot better.

8. #148 benötigt, 23.11.2019
    benötigt

benötigt Mitglied

General statements are always a bit tricky... The electric grinders mentioned before are okay. Not top notch.
    You will find different qualities of hand grinders too.

It depends on your personal preferences. 1zpresso with probably extra effort to grind the amount you need. Or a convenient electric grinder for faster results. Both will serve your purpose. You should get used to either choice after a short period.

9. #149 Pseudemys, 24.11.2019
    Pseudemys

Pseudemys Mitglied

Tchibo does not (yet) have branches in the Netherlands and probably does not ship to countries where it is not represented (scroll down: Tchibo International).

10. #150 Konstantinos, 24.11.2019
    Konstantinos

Konstantinos Mitglied

wow, cooles review von @Schollo ! Das passt ganz gut, denn ich habe mir vor einiger Zeit auch aus Interesse die JE-Plus aber auch eine weitere Mühle von 1zpresso nach den positiven Reviews hier im Forum gekauft.

Ich werde berichten!

whereiscrumble, rebecmeer und Schollo gefällt das.
  11. #151 Pseudemys, 24.11.2019
    Pseudemys

Pseudemys Mitglied

@relefant14 Übrigens: Danke für die schöne Übersicht, was einen viel leichteren Vergleich erlaubt.

12. Cbp004

Cbp004 Mitglied

13. #153 Agonistes, 25.11.2019
    Agonistes

Agonistes Mitglied

Hallo, ich möchte mir die Mühle gerne für meine La Pavoni kaufen also nur für Espresso ist es dann besser die JX oder die JE zu kaufen?

14. #154 relefant14, 25.11.2019
    relefant14

relefant14 Mitglied

Ich würde eher die neueren Modelle nehmen, da sie sich feiner justieren lassen.
    Folgende Mühlen haben das nach meinem Kenntnisstand:
    JX Pro
    JE Plus
    Q2
    K Pro
    K Plus

Bis vor kurzem waren mir die K- Modelle unbekannt, deshalb habe ich nach dem Unterschied der K-Modelle zur JE Plus gefragt.
    Antwort:
    „Good day,
    JE-plus equipped Italmill DLC Coating burr; K-plus: Heptagon Wide Coating Burr

We will recommend JE-plus for the customer who uses espresso mostly, the 10 numbers/40clicks on the dial, easy to find the perfect sweetness espresso shot
    On the other hand, the tastes are rich and complicated when you make pour-over coffee than K-plus.

K-plus is an all-around function manual grinder, the tastes are clean and bright and work well on the espresso
    I hope my clarification has been helpful.“

LovinRomance, Joooo, nicos444 und einer weiteren Person gefällt das.
  15. #155 nicos444, 25.11.2019
    nicos444

nicos444 Mitglied

Finde die K-Plus auch interessant für jemand der viel Espresso aber auch regelmäßig Filter trinkt.

Allgemein ist die Positionierung der verschiedenen Modelle doch relativ verwirrend und die Unterschiede zwischen den verschiedenen Mühlen nicht wirklich klar.
    Kenne sonst keinen Mühlenhersteller der so viele Varianten im Angebot hat.

LovinRomance und brownStuffGoodTaste gefällt das.
  16. #156 johliemeister, 27.11.2019
    johliemeister

johliemeister Mitglied

Kann man sicher sein, dass die bei Aliexpress angebotenen Mühlen die Originale sind?

17. lukasf

lukasf Mitglied

Sicher sein ist schwierig. Habe Anna von 1zpresso wegen dem Preisunterschied zu AliExpress gefragt und die Antwort erhalten:
    ...We are also looking for a distributor in the EU specialy in Germany...
    However, the Aliexpress does not our official channel, unfortunately.
    For a safety trade, the Amazon US or order from us directly might get the proper warranty and the better after-service.

Es werden anscheinend Originale bei AliExpress angeboten.
    Habe mich aber entscheiden direkt über 1zpresso zu ordern, da meine Nachfragen innerhalb eines Tages beantwortet wurden und ich keinen Ärger nach dem Kauf haben wollte.
    Hoffe das hilft.

Bin ähnlich wie Schollo begeistert von der je plus. Habe bisher 2.5 kg Espresso gemahlen und hatte schon einige Freunde bei mir, die die Mühle ausprobiert haben. Meine anfängliche Skepsis bezüglich der Mahldauer hat sich nicht bewahrheitet. Es ist kein Problem für bis zu 6 Personen mit der Handmühle einen Cappuccino, Kaffee oder Espresso zu machen. Meine alte gaggia MDF habe ich bis auf weiteres eingemottet.

LovinRomance, Cbp004, _TCE_ und 3 anderen gefällt das.
  18. _TCE_

_TCE_ Mitglied

...kommen da noch Zusatzkosten für die Einfuhr auf? Egal ob von Amazon.com oder Aliexpress geliefert...

19. #159 nicos444, 27.11.2019
    nicos444

nicos444 Mitglied

Sind die Preise beim Hersteller direkt ähnlich wie bei Amazon?

20. lukasf

lukasf Mitglied

Ja ich musste noch 19% Steuern beim Paketboten zahlen. Beim Preis direkt über 1zpresso kommen keine. Vsk dazu. Der Direktkauf sollte also günstiger als Amazon sein.
    Bei mir war der Kontakt über Anna [email protected]
    Kannst ja Mal nach nem Angebot fragen.

LovinRomance, leupster und nicos444 gefällt das.
Thema:

1Zpresso - Handmühlen (J-Serie, E-Serie, Q, X)

Die Seite wird geladen...

1Zpresso - Handmühlen (J-Serie, E-Serie, Q, X) - Ähnliche Themen

1. Mühlen-Upgrade von 1ZPRESSO JX Pro - SD oder Hopper? 1 oder 2 Mühlen?

Mühlen-Upgrade von 1ZPRESSO JX Pro - SD oder Hopper? 1 oder 2 Mühlen?: Hallo zusammen, ich bin auf der Suche nach einem passenden Upgrade zu meiner 1ZPRESSO JX Pro, da meine Frau mit ihren dünnen Ärmchen die frischen...
  2. 1Zpresso Q Air

1Zpresso Q Air: Hab ich zufällig im groẞen Online Kaufhaus als bestellbar entdeckt.
  3. [Suche] 1zpresso ZP6

1zpresso ZP6: Hallo, ich suche nach einer 1zpresso ZP6, am liebsten in schwarz :)
  4. [Verkaufe] 1Zpresso K-Ultra - Handmühle mit Mahlwerk aus Edelstahl

1Zpresso K-Ultra - Handmühle mit Mahlwerk aus Edelstahl: Zum Verkauf steht eine 1Zpresso K-Ultra Kaffeemühle. Die Handmühle befindet sich in einem optisch sehr guten und technisch makellosen Zustand. Sie...
  5. [Suche] 1Zpresso K-Ultra oder K-Max

1Zpresso K-Ultra oder K-Max: Hallo zusammen, ich suche eine 1Zpresso K-Ultra oder K-Max Mühle. Freu mich auf eure Angebote. LG Babalou