[Verkaufe] Coffeedesk.com - your place for coffee and accessories

Diskutiere Coffeedesk.com - your place for coffee and accessories im Gewerbliche Vorstellungen Forum im Bereich Schwarzes Brett; Hey, there German coffee lovers / geeks :) At the beginning I need to apologize that I communicate in English, my German is really nicht gut. My...

1. #1 Coffeedesk, 10.10.2018
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 10.10.2018
    Coffeedesk

Coffeedesk Mitglied

Hey, there German coffee lovers / geeks :)
    At the beginning I need to apologize that I communicate in English, my German is really nicht gut.
    My name is Marek and I represent Coffeedesk.com - coffee, accessories, and machine shops that ship all over Europe.
    I would like to invite you to try, and because of that I would like to give you a discount code: KaffeeDesk - 7% off your order!:)
    Just remember that the discount code does not add any other promotions or coupons.

If there's anything you're interested in, please let me know and I'll try to make you happy;)

best regards
    Marek

onluxtex, st. k.aus, pastajunkie und 3 anderen gefällt das.
  2. #2 bean shaped, 10.10.2018
    bean shaped

bean shaped Gast

Hi Marek,
    I like Coffeedesk and I am interested in Timemore products. Can you tell me when you are offering the new Timemore products ?! I miss the Black Mirror Scale, the Fish 04 Kettle and the Dripper from Timemore. They are missing.

but basically I like your offering of beans and equipment. Maybe you could even include Kalita and Canadiano in your assortment.

best regards

3. #3 Coffeedesk, 10.10.2018
    Coffeedesk

Coffeedesk Mitglied

Hey, thank you! :) At this moment we are not planning to introduce Kalita products, we will see about Canadiano since it's really nice product.
    The new Timemore products are in our warehouse and will be available in about one week..

bean shaped gefällt das.
  4. #4 bean shaped, 10.10.2018
    bean shaped

bean shaped Gast

Thank you for the comments. If you really want to record the Canadiano series, I would certainly be interested in the "Bistro" and the Pour Over Stand in "S".

Finally, can you explain the different statuses? I am currently in gold status. but do I have any advantages here? so far I could not find any information about the status.

keep it up! I like your shop.

5. #5 DaBougi, 10.10.2018
    DaBougi

DaBougi Mitglied

Wow...a lot of Hario branded stuff that I've never seen before.
    That v60 electric grinder looks like a Graef 800 for two times the price ;-)
    Kinda strange, I never read of this one around here before.

6. #6 Aeropress, 10.10.2018
    Aeropress

Aeropress Mitglied

Than you read not deep enough.
    Das haben wir hier schonmal vor 1-2 Jahren diskutiert, daß das wohl baugleich sein müßte. ;) Wer hat behauptet hario wäre günstig und würde sich nicth den Namen mitbezahlen lassen, die Graef wirds in Asien vielleicht auch gar nicht geben.

Neil.Pryde und (gelöschter Benutzer) gefällt das.
  7. #7 bean shaped, 10.10.2018
    bean shaped

bean shaped Gast

Richtig. Bei Maxicoffee gibt es das Gerät auch fast 100 Euro günstiger (169 €). Wäre also kein Schnäppchen. Nebenbei ist das Gerät ja auch auf der HP gelistet.

Aber ungeachtet dessen bietet CD eine angenehme Breite an Produkten, die hier nicht ganz so geläufig sind, u.a. December Dripper, den Bro Coffee Maker, Gabi Master A und CoKG. In den meisten Fällen liegen CD preistechnisch echt günstig und der Versand ist schnell (per UPS)
    Nebenbei haben sie echt schicke Tassen :)

8. #8 DaBougi, 10.10.2018
    DaBougi

DaBougi Mitglied

Niemand.

...dass es doch noch einen Thread gibt den ich nicht gelesen habe ist fast nicht möglich ;-p
    Bei den immer wiederkehrenden "suche Brühkaffeemühle" und den älteren Fäden fiel Sie mir einfach nie auf (wird Gründe haben, aber dazu gibt's woanders sicher mehr)
    Auch die immense Fülle an Handmühlen abseits Skertonminimillcanister ging an mir vorüber, deshalb die "Verwunderung". Dürften aber wohl mehr oder weniger ähnlich gelagerte Mühlen sein, also kein bisher unbekannter MK3 Herausforderer:)

9. #9 Coffeedesk, 11.10.2018
    Coffeedesk

Coffeedesk Mitglied

Hey, could you send me your email adress via private message? I will check upon your account and let you know everything. :)

We will see about Canadianos, I must admit it's a bit expensive. :)

bean shaped gefällt das.
  10. #10 Coffeedesk, 11.10.2018
    Coffeedesk

Coffeedesk Mitglied

Yea, the Hario grinder isn't the latest products. For sure it's something nice for V60 design lovers, and more for home baristas/coffee amateurs than coffee geeks like us. ;)

Maybe you should check on Kasuya series with a bit different v60 dripper. It gives you longer extraction time, which isn't always a bad thing, it need some time to get used to, but worth it. :)

bean shaped gefällt das.
  11. mat76

mat76 Mitglied

thats my experience too. I have ordered there my Brewista Kettle, perfect service with a very quickly sending and the price was very good (compared to other suppliers)

bean shaped gefällt das.
  12. #12 DaBougi, 11.10.2018
    DaBougi

DaBougi Mitglied

I will defininitely place an order, including the Flavean/flabean mesh for 3cup Chemex.
    Any ideas when they will be back in store?

Regards, Josi

13. #13 Coffeedesk, 12.10.2018
    Coffeedesk

Coffeedesk Mitglied

At the moment the Chemex filters are the only missing from Flavean/bean offer, so we need to wait before next order. Maybe before Christmas we will restock.

14. #14 DaBougi, 12.10.2018
    DaBougi

DaBougi Mitglied

Ok, thanks. Maybe a christmas gift from me to me :)
    (other way: i could buy all of the other Flabeans, you restock and then i send them back ;) )

15. #15 Coffeedesk, 12.10.2018
    Coffeedesk

Coffeedesk Mitglied

Haha, what an evil plan :D

DaBougi gefällt das.
  16. #16 Coffeedesk, 16.10.2018
    Coffeedesk

Coffeedesk Mitglied

bean shaped gefällt das.
  17. #17 Coffeedesk, 23.11.2018
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 23.11.2018
    Coffeedesk

Coffeedesk Mitglied

Hey guys!
    Long time since I've been here, but now it's a good occasion to get back in style ;)

As you all know, today (23.11.) it's the famous Black Friday. And because of that we decided to prepare some really nice offer for you. Here you can check what we have for you: https://blackfriday.coffeedesk.com/

Offer is available until 26 th of november :)

Enjoy! :)

18. #18 mahlmalmaik, 23.11.2018
    mahlmalmaik

mahlmalmaik Mitglied

does the free delivery include germany?

19. #19 Coffeedesk, 23.11.2018
    Coffeedesk

Coffeedesk Mitglied

Hey, of course, over 99 EUR you get free delivery :)

mahlmalmaik gefällt das.
  20. #20 bean shaped, 26.11.2018
    bean shaped

bean shaped Gast

so far there is no increase in the equipment range of Timemore :( Will you also include the new dripper (ceramic) and the Black Mirror in your store? And what is about the new smart kettle from Timemore? Is a release date already known?

Thank you for your help

Björn

Thema:

Coffeedesk.com - your place for coffee and accessories

Die Seite wird geladen...

Coffeedesk.com - your place for coffee and accessories - Ähnliche Themen

1. Pimp your Profitec Pro 300 mit Reeling, Tassenablage 45 €

Pimp your Profitec Pro 300 mit Reeling, Tassenablage 45 €: Ich bin von der Pro 800 auf die Pro 300 umgestiegen. Mir hat die Reeling analog zur Pro 800 gefehlt. Also habe ich eine für die Pro 300...
  2. Bezugshebel Bezzera Mitica abdrehen/ tauschen. Pimp your machine

Bezugshebel Bezzera Mitica abdrehen/ tauschen. Pimp your machine: Hallo zusammen, ich liebäugle mit einem schönen Echtholzset aus Siebträgergriffen und 3 Hebeln für meine Mitica, um sie etwas optisch...
  3. "Create your own blend" von Caffè Lab - Erfahrungen

"Create your own blend" von Caffè Lab - Erfahrungen: Guten Morgen, gestern bin ich beim allgemeinen Stöbern auf eine Seite gestoßen, bei der man seine eigene Kaffeemischung zusammenstellen lassen...
  4. Floating Puck Tecnique - Know your Channel

Floating Puck Tecnique - Know your Channel: Durch die Arbeit einiger Liebhaber der Handhebelei wurde ein Lever Magazine ins Leben gerufen. Scheinbar kann man es gratis online durchblättern...
  5. Planungsphase Dualboiler Maschine do it your self

Planungsphase Dualboiler Maschine do it your self: Hallo erstmal an alle Kaffee Freunde im Netz :) Als Vorwort möchte ich mich vorstellen. Ich bin 30 Elektrotechniker und trinke für mein leben...