[Verkaufe] Elektrische Selbstbaumühle CB1

Diskutiere Elektrische Selbstbaumühle CB1 im Gewerbliche Vorstellungen Forum im Bereich Schwarzes Brett; Is it possible to make a picture for me? Or maybe there is one already on the forum? I can't find it...

1. bobbee

bobbee Mitglied

Is it possible to make a picture for me? Or maybe there is one already on the forum? I can't find it...

2. ingokl

ingokl Mitglied

3. Piezo

Piezo Mitglied

OOOOpppsss:confused::oops::oops::oops:

4. bobbee

bobbee Mitglied

I see! Thank you!!
    What is the easiest way to get ground contact in the funnel? If that is necessary...

5. ingokl

ingokl Mitglied

I connected a cable to the ground in the box, passed it along the power cable and just fixed the open end under the base plate with adhesive tape.

ByrgirRos gefällt das.
  6. bobbee

bobbee Mitglied

So you used the ground connection of the power supply? The one that is connected with the main socket 230v?

7. #787 S.Bresseau, 31.07.2016
    S.Bresseau

S.Bresseau Mitglied

Simply check the resistance between the plug's grounding contact and the funnel. If it is infinite, you have a problem with the wiring of your power cord. The yellow/green cable must have contact to the motor's body.

8. ingokl

ingokl Mitglied

Yes. In the box you find a separat ground terminal (simply a screw). You attach the ground lead of the power cable and can easily add a second assembled cableend.

9. bobbee

bobbee Mitglied

Thank you both very much! I completely understand it now. Will check the resistance and maybe I'll add the extra cable.

Thanks again!

10. #790 ingokl, 31.07.2016
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 31.07.2016
    ingokl

ingokl Mitglied

That is not quite right (most of the time). The problem is the electrical connection between motor and the rest of the grinder (thus also the funnel). The only connections are the motor socket respectively the screws. As the socket and the motor have quite a layer of paint there is a very good chance that the motor will be completely isolated from the grinder. I had that problem. The motor including the name plate was perfectly grounded but the funnel wasn't.

Just check the resistente between ground terminal (power cord not plugged in) and funnel.
    If that is low or 0 (like it should) do the 'complete' test and check the connection 'plug's ground - funnel'.
    If you do that you know IF there is a problem and above all WHAT the problem actually is.

bobbee gefällt das.
  11. #791 S.Bresseau, 31.07.2016
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 01.08.2016
    S.Bresseau

S.Bresseau Mitglied

ich schreib mal auf Deutsch weiter.

Die Farbe hat isoliert? Dann fände ich es sinnvoller, an einer Stelle die Farbe unter der Schraube abzukratzen.

Ich hatte meine CB1 vor einiger Zeit mal durchgemessen, sicherheitshalber habe ich das gerade wiederholt - und mich hätte fast der Schlag getoffen: Etliche Megaohm zwischen Erde und Trichter! Dann noch ein paar Messungen an anderen Stellen des Gehäuses. 0 Ohm! Es betraf also nur den Trichter.
    Des Rätsels Lösung: Ich nehme den Trichter oft ab. Es hatten sich oben am Gehäuse, also auf der Kontaktfläche zum Trichter, ein paar Pulverreste festgesetzt, die einen winzigen Abstand erzeugt haben, der aber groß genug war, um isolierend zu wirken.

Also: Die CB1 auch dort, wo man den Dreck erst mal nicht sieht, säubern.

ed @espressionistin Sabine, das könnte auch für Dich interessant sein. Du hast doch iirc an der Stelle kleine Abstandhalter eingebaut, richtig?

bobbee und j*rg gefällt das.
  12. ingokl

ingokl Mitglied

DAS Problem hatte ich in der Tat auch. Hätte ich noch erwähnen sollen. Ich schiebe den Trichter einfach immer bus zum Anschlag zur Seite. Sehen tut man das wegen des minimalen Spiels kaum und es wurde dadurch bis jetzt immer eine elekrische Verbindung zum Rest der Mühle hergestellt.

Lack abkratzen wollte ich nicht, da das (wenn es zuverlässig funktionieren sollte) immer auch an den entsprechenden Stellen sichtbar gewesen wäre. Ist aber in der Tat eine einfache und effektive Lösung.

13. #793 espressionistin, 31.07.2016
    espressionistin

espressionistin Mitglied

Faszinierend, was du alles im Kopf hast, das hatte ich selber nichtmal mehr auf dem Schirm. Aber du hast recht :)

Ich nutze allerdings schon seit einiger Zeit den Wiper 2.0 von @ingokl. Damit hab ich mit statischer Aufladung eigentlich kein Problem mehr. Bzw das, was sich evtl aufläd, wird ganz gut weggewischt.

Edit, wo kratzt ihr Lack weg? Am Motor?

14. bobbee

bobbee Mitglied

Ok, I will check all things just because I want to know but I also don't mind using a spray of water. It's what I was used to do with the Mahlgut anyway and it solves any static problem so I don't mind. Actually I don't have a problem as you can see in the youtube movie.
    I'll let you know when I know more. First I have to buy a 9v battery for the multimeter! :)

15. #795 S.Bresseau, 31.07.2016
    S.Bresseau

S.Bresseau Mitglied

Wenn das Gehäuse nicht geerdet ist, müsste man den Lack unter den Schraubenköpfen wegkratzen. Es gibt vermutlich zwei Schwachstellen:
    - Am Motor selbst, d.h. bei der Verbindung zur Motorhalterung,
    - oder an der Motorhalterung, d.h. bei der Verbindung zum Gehäuse

Es dürfte reichen, jeweils nur bei einer Schraube zu kratzen.

Why did you switch to the CB1? afaik Mahlgut has announced a motor for the MG1.

bobbee und espressionistin gefällt das.
  16. bobbee

bobbee Mitglied

Choices right...I actually loved the Mahlgut MG1. But I'm waiting for that motor since I bought the mahlgut and every time they show those to me anoying teasers and tamper stuff.... They also don't respond to any of my emails when they will release the motor even when I explained why I need the motor. (I have some personal problems with my shoulder.) Don't know why they don't respond but to me it looks like the motor isn't getting there this year... It will be a motor with battery pack and it has to prove itself. The CB1 is designed as a motorized single dosing grinder and will last and I didn't wanted to wait anymore. Also mahlgut isn't shy to ask a high price for the products they sell so I wouldn't be surprised if the engine will cost the same as the grinder...
    Besides that I like to try new stuff when it comes to coffee equipment and I'm a bit nuts I guess but thats a thing of coffee minded people, isn't it...they are bit strange sometimes. [emoji39]

So don't get me wrong, the Mahlgut company is OK and the Mahlgut MG1 is a very nice and good quality HAND grinder but I was tired of waiting and made my mind up based on speculations and got the CB1 instead.

Piezo und S.Bresseau gefällt das.
  17. bobbee

bobbee Mitglied

@ S.Bresseau, ingoki:

Today I tested the resistance between funnel and ground control on the power cord with the multimeter and measured 0. No problem here. I'm very happy with the grinder and how it performs! Taste wise and comfort! [emoji2]

I have one more question, is it possible to turn the motor 90 degrees so that the control box moves to the side and the grinder can get back ~6cm to the wall? I have browsed the various topics and am a but confused if it is even possible... ?
    And to remove the motor you have to remove the top plate by removing the bolt on the top of the burr axis right?

If the motor can't be moved I'm thinking about extending the power cord and remove the box to put it elsewhere like this one:
    https://www.kaffee-netz.de/threads/cb1-muehlen-tuning.87156/page-4#post-1090416

I don't really like the black box with the condensators in it...[emoji4]

18. #798 S.Bresseau, 02.08.2016
    S.Bresseau

S.Bresseau Mitglied

Nobody does ... :(
    Be aware that you will loose the adjustment of the the grinder axis if you open or remove the top plate. That's why I decided to leave the design mainly unchanged. I already replaced the plastic box by a smaller and imho much prettier aluminum case, which was an improvement, but the result is not very satsfying. I planned to remove the box, turn the motor by 180° and put the capacitors in some sort of a base underneath the grinders bottom plate. But it would be a lot of work to do, with questionable outcome.
    You could try to hide the box. Put the grinder in a corner of your kitchens countertop, and place your machine next to it. That's what I did finally - and I'm happy :)

19. Yace

Yace Mitglied

It is possible. I did that, when I built mine. Aside from putting it closer to the wall, the button is easier to reach. But as already mentioned, you must readjust the grinder burrs after that. You can find the manual for the 2015 model on tidakas webshop. Close to the bottom. But IIRC the adjustment process is different for the 2014 model. So if you need that, you can contact tidaka or if he doesn't provide it I can search my hard drive when I'm home again.

https://www.tidaka.net/de/Kaffeemuehle-CB1/CB1-Bausatz-hgp.html

20. bobbee

bobbee Mitglied

Alright, no fussing around with the burr alignment. That's something I don't want to play with!
    So if I'm right you have to loosen the top screw of the burr axle if you want to remove the top plate and that causes the miss-alignment if you're unlucky?

What about just extending the wires from the motor to the plastic case with the condensators and place that elsewhere and leave the motor as is? I just want the use the extra space in front of the grinder.

S.Bresseau gefällt das.
Thema:

Elektrische Selbstbaumühle CB1

Die Seite wird geladen...

Elektrische Selbstbaumühle CB1 - Ähnliche Themen

1. [Verkauft] Tchibo elektrische Kaffeemühle mit Waage

Tchibo elektrische Kaffeemühle mit Waage: Reserviert. Moin, im Haushalt meiner Eltern wird die angebotene Kaffeemühle nicht mehr benötigt. Sie funktioniert meiner Meinung nach...
  2. Quickmill 03035: Elektrische Spannung bei Schalter- und Platine

Quickmill 03035: Elektrische Spannung bei Schalter- und Platine: Hallo Forum, ich habe mich endlich hier im Forum angemeldet. Das hätte ich schon viel früher machen sollen, denn ich hätte vermutlich einige...
  3. [Verkauft] Tchibo elektrischer Schwanenhalskessel

Tchibo elektrischer Schwanenhalskessel: Im guten Zustand inkl. OVP, Anleitung etc., abzugeben für 35€ VB. Neupreis derzeit ca. 65€ Abholung in Herten oder Versand für 6,99€. [ATTACH]
  4. Elektrischer Single Doser für Espresso

Elektrischer Single Doser für Espresso: Hallo liebes Forum, Ich bin seit Jahren leidenschaftlicher Filterkaffee Trinker und habe im Rahmen dessen immer per Hand gemahlen. Erst vor...
  5. Milchschaum besser mit Dampflanze oder mit elektrischem Milchaufschäumer?

Milchschaum besser mit Dampflanze oder mit elektrischem Milchaufschäumer?: Liebe Community, ich möchte zuhause perfekten Milchschaum zubereiten. Geht das besser mit einer Dampflanze oder mit einem elektrischen...