Francis Francis X1 temprature issue (english)

Diskutiere Francis Francis X1 temprature issue (english) im Reparatur und Wartung Forum im Bereich Fragen und Tipps; Hi, I have a problem with my francis Francis X1 (first generation aluminium boiler) it only heats to 80°. I opened it and tried some setting with...

1. #1 MartinP, 27.05.2020
    MartinP

MartinP Mitglied

Hi,

I have a problem with my francis Francis X1 (first generation aluminium boiler) it only heats to 80°. I opened it and tried some setting with adjusting the resistor (1K ohm) but nothing really changes.
    I also tried other settings with the 10K ohm resistor (this ones is normally glued as fixt setting). But I don't get the temperature above 80°...

I measured the water temperature with a thermometer directly at the nozle when it comes out.
    If I pull out the thermometer out of the boiler the water temperature easily goes up and over the 100°.

Anybody with similar problems and a fix?

Kind regards,

Martin

2. #2 bon2_de, 27.05.2020
    bon2_de

bon2_de Mitglied

Hi,
    probably the thermometer is faulty! This is a common defect of the Francis X1. It cannot be repaired as it is a fluid filled capillary part. Buy a new one, it's can easily be replaced.

Regards
    Armin

benötigt gefällt das.
  3. #3 MartinP, 27.05.2020
    MartinP

MartinP Mitglied

Thanks for the fast reply!
    Do you mean the thermometer (RTD) wich goes in to the boiler ?
    Because I thought of that as well but I cant seem to find a name or part number for this to order.

regards, Martin

4. #4 bon2_de, 27.05.2020
    bon2_de

bon2_de Mitglied

Yes, you're right. To be sure you can measure the temperature of the boiler in that gap where the probe of the thermometer is applied but I think there will be no difference to that measurement you already did. I know that it is very hard to get spare parts from Francis but you can buy similar thermometers (same diameter, 52mm i think) online.

Thema:

Francis Francis X1 temprature issue (english)

Die Seite wird geladen...

Francis Francis X1 temprature issue (english) - Ähnliche Themen

1. Francis X1 - welcher Siebträger

Francis X1 - welcher Siebträger: Hallo Zusammen, ich habe diese schöne Francis X1 erworben, allerdings nur mit dem Padträger. Ich habe nun online geschaut, aber bin total...
  2. [Abgelaufen] 2x Francis X1 - als Projekt, nicht funktionstüchtig

2x Francis X1 - als Projekt, nicht funktionstüchtig: Moin Leute, ich biete hier 2 Francis X1 Maschinen zum Verkauf an. Die Chrom X1 habe ich selber eine Zeit lang genutzt bis ich irgendwann auf...
  3. Hilfe zu Francis Francis X1 erwünscht

Hilfe zu Francis Francis X1 erwünscht: Grüß euch! Ich bin neu hier und wende mich mit einem Problem meiner Schwägerin an euch: "Ich habe eine Francis Francis X1. Das Wasser für den...
  4. Teilesuche für Francis Francis X1 (Gen. 1 mit Aluboiler)

Teilesuche für Francis Francis X1 (Gen. 1 mit Aluboiler): Hallo Zusammen, ich repariere gerade meine Francis Francis X1 (1. Generation mit Aluboiler). Wie allseits bekannt ist sie nicht die haltbarste,...
  5. Francis X1 (2012) wirft RCD

Francis X1 (2012) wirft RCD: Hallo, vom Einschalten an nach 30 Sekunden bis zu einigen Minuten fliegt der 30mA RCD. Mit einem Multimeter im Schutzleiter misst man 30, 40,...