Helor 101 Handmühle

Diskutiere Helor 101 Handmühle im Mühlen Forum im Bereich Maschinen und Technik; Hi, ich will kurz berichten von der sehr guten und schnellen Kommunikation mit Helor. Ich bin vom Kauf der Helor zurückgetreten, weil es sich mit...

1. bruko

bruko Mitglied

Hi,

ich will kurz berichten von der sehr guten und schnellen Kommunikation mit Helor.
    Ich bin vom Kauf der Helor zurückgetreten, weil es sich mit dem Pom-Knauf etwas verzögert hatte und ich in 3 Wochen für längere Zeit verreise. Wollte nicht, das die Mühle dann beim Zoll kostenpflichtig lagert.
    Die Antworten auf meine Mails kamen immer sehr schnell, ebenso die Rückzahlung.

Ich werde das gleich testen und genießen. Ich habe die Comandante gerade eben vor Ort in Berlin im Ladengeschäft gekauft.
    @Aeropress Deine wiederholte Empfehlung hat nun doch Wirkung gezeigt ;)
    Es brauchte ne Weile bis ich verstand, dass sich die Comandante-Versionen unterscheiden und dass die neue MK3, mit der neuen Technik, wohl espressotauglicher sein soll als die Vorgängerversionen.

2. Helor

Helor Mitglied

Thank you for your attention!

Common bearing internal bearing grease, it has a little odor, do not affect use.Can not be washed , it will rust.
    Ceramic bearing has no grease, no smell, can be washed.which means type Traditional Burrs with Ceramic bearings can be wash under Faucet.
    both Common bearing and Ceramic bearing have the same precision:Sixth grade.

3. Benek

Benek Mitglied

Es gibt noch abgedichtete Kugellager die wasserdicht sind, nichts davon gehört?

Helor gefällt das.
  4. Helor

Helor Mitglied

The bearing has dust cover but not waterproof.

5. Benek

Benek Mitglied

Hatte ich doch Recht gehabt.

6. bruko

bruko Mitglied

dust == Staub

7. 1968

1968 Mitglied

Thanks @Helor It looks like a nice grinder. The pity is that after the extra cost for odorless bearings, shipping and Tax/ customs its nearly as expensive as the high quality local grinders....

8. Helor

Helor Mitglied

I understand your complaints about the price:(
    Would you tell me Which you said local grinders is? Maybe I can show you where the difference is.
    Thanks!

9. Benek

Benek Mitglied

Die Unterschiede sind uns bekannt, der Nachteil dass Deine Mühle kein Vertrieb in Deutschland und damit praktisch auch keine Garantie hat auch.
    Für unter 100€ würde sich die Mühle hier gut verkaufen.

10. burnt

burnt Mitglied

Hi Helor,

one of the above mentioned local alternatives would be the Commandante: http://www.coffeecircle.com/comandante-c40-mk3-nitro-blade/
    While I understand that your grinder offers better materials (in my opinion), I also do understand why people would like to buy locally (warranty etc.) However, if your price could really compete with the local grinders, you could win some customers here. I'm not talking about selling it for less than 100€, that's absurd (IMHO).
    Did you already make an offer for a bulk order of 5-10 units? If we had some numbers, we could go along and check how many users would be interested.

Gambler, 1968, EspressoBenni und einer weiteren Person gefällt das.
  11. #71 dr.dopi, 03.03.2016
    dr.dopi

dr.dopi Mitglied

Welcome @Helor,

as your first customer overseas, I am still very happy with my Helor101 - in my opinion it has clearly the best price-performance-relationship of my grinder collection!

Only the long way "home" if service is needed could be a problem for some potential buyers. But maybe you could find a local distribution in Europe.

Cheers,
    Sebastian

12. #72 Helor, 04.03.2016
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 04.03.2016
    Helor

Helor Mitglied

Hi @Benek ,@burnt and @dr.dopi,

We are very sorry ,the price for export overseas is more expensive than the price in China , the reasons we all know, tax, exchange rates, logistics costs ……
    We try to reduce the price, we make every effort to.Unfortunately the price is still more than 100€:(even batch multiplied by 10.
    Our pricing is really very simple: cost + reasonable profit.And this price profits for us, it is only available to keep the team running. We did not considered too much for dealers.

We do not want Helor 101 to be a luxury, in fact, we have a thousand kinds of ways of doing this, such as making titanium or wood version(like hausgrind do,wood will be deformed, reduced accuracy) or laser ornamentation.
    In order to reduce user costs, we removed all unnecessary stuff.We do not even have laser logo on the product.
    We just want more people to use our products, so they can know us, so that our brand growth.

You know that we are a very small team, only five people. Funds rarely, we borrowed $ 5000 to start our brand.
    Please forgive us not have service providers in Germany.We have not even set up a company:(
    We do not know whether there is a local German companies has the willing to cooperate with us, serving the local user while no much profit.
    In fact, Friends from some countries already have contacted with us, give up because profits are too small .
    However, we want you to know that in everyone's support, our team functioning, we are willing to provide users with all possible help.
    We have sold over 1000 Helor 101 in China, no major quality accidents, so far. We encountered some problems in the logistics process abrasions.

Helor 101 is a very extreme product, whether it is design or processing methods. Accordingly, the cost is high, but we do not intend to compromise, not now, not the future.
    I think you will say Helor 101 is similar with commander , we do reference some ideas commander: the mode of thinking of emovable crank.
    If commander did the right thing , I don't think there will be Helor 101.
    In my opinion, commander compromise too much, we do not.
    For example:
    we do not want to use the fragile plastic bearing support;
    we do not want the outer burr and bearings mounted on two parts;
    we do not use very short-lived bearings;
    we do not want the adjust is not continuous;
    we do not want to endure the bearing clearance
    ... ...

Maybe Helor 101 is a little bit ahead of reality , but we want to try.
    Would you?

I'm sorry my English is poor, This is probably the longest English I have ever wrote :oops:

autosub, eolien und DocBrown gefällt das.
  13. Helor

Helor Mitglied

About collective purchase price:
    I think if orders more than 10, we can offer a 10% discount, I'm sorry the discount is not too much.

14. Helor

Helor Mitglied

I was scared by commander of the price (228,00 €), I do not know how you think, can you tell me?
    Please note as I have already said, Helor 101 's price did not reference to the price of similar products, in fact we do not think there is similar products.

15. #75 janosch, 04.03.2016
    janosch

janosch Mitglied

Hi @Helor an thank you for the detailed answer

don´t worry about the price for your produkt, it is very fair ... in germany (or europe) you can´t buy a handgrinder like the Helor for 150$ (137€) ;)

the rest (taxes, shipping etc) make the Helor more expensive but still affordable i think ... i hope with a collective-order we can reduce the shipping costs ... a little calculation :

10x Helor with modern Burrs + 10x Ceramic Bearings = 1670$ - 10% = 1503$
    know i need to know how much shipping we had to pay for 10 Helor´s, if you can send in a "big" package and we can divide the costs to 10 people which orded, the price should be much better

with 29$ dollar shipping (i don´t know if that is enough) and 19% Tax in germany the Helor costs 166,57€ (not dollar!) ... thats a good price i think

i was able to test the Helor which @dr.dopi ordered form you, so we are the only once here who really had in hands ... @dr.dopi also own a Commandante (not commander :D) and he like the Helor best ... i think so too, your grinder has a very heavy build-quality and the ceramic bearings are impressive

if you could calculate shipping and tax for a collective order so that we have total-price for interested people here, i would start a list with interested persons (not binding first) so you can see how many grinders we need

Greetings

marleaux, burnt, swimmer und einer weiteren Person gefällt das.
  16. #76 EspressoBenni, 04.03.2016
    EspressoBenni

EspressoBenni Mitglied

A big thank you @Helor for your really outstanding service and your honest words here. I am also interested in the grinder and want to know the major differences of the two burrs (traditional and modern). I would mostly use it for filter coffee

17. #77 kaaspresso, 06.03.2016
    kaaspresso

kaaspresso Mitglied

Can you also tell a bit more about the Helor102 ?
    Thank you

Helor gefällt das.
  18. bas

bas Mitglied

Ich habe schon die MK3 und Hausgrind und uberlege mich ernsthaft die Helior auch zu kaufen....

19. regloH

regloH Mitglied

Interesse hätte ich auch. Da ich erst seit Kurzem hier angemeldet bin: wie laufen solche Sammelbestellungen ab? Gibt es dafür einen speziellen Forumsbereich oder wird das vom Initiator der Bestellung frei organisiert?

20. burnt

burnt Mitglied

Hallo @regloH und herzlich willkommen im Kaffeenetz!

Ich denke, dass sich hier jemand bereit erklären müsste, die Abwicklung zu übernehmen. Ich mache das nur sehr ungern, da ich mich Familien- und berufsbedingt öfter mal ein paar Tage nicht um so was kümmern kann, und wer will schon länger als unbedingt nötig auf seine neue Mühle warten? :D
    Möchte an dieser Stelle aber nochmals reges Interesse bekunden, vielleicht fasst sich ja jemand ein Herz und nimmt das Ganze in die Hand?

@Helor: would the shipping costs still be 29€ for 5-10 grinders?

Thema:

Helor 101 Handmühle

Die Seite wird geladen...

Helor 101 Handmühle - Ähnliche Themen

1. [Verkauft] Handmühle Helor 101

Handmühle Helor 101: Hier verkaufe ich meine Handmühle Helor 101: technisch einwandfrei verbaut ist das sogenannte "contemporary burrset", geeignet für Brühkaffee und...
  2. [Verkauft] Helor 101 Handmuhle

Helor 101 Handmuhle: Hallo, Ich habe kurtzlich eine Helor 101 Handmuhle vom "Mahlgut" gekauft weil ich neugierig war. Es handelt sich um dieses Angebot. [Erledigt] -...
  3. [Verkauft] Helor 101 Handmühle mit 38mm Conventional burr set

Helor 101 Handmühle mit 38mm Conventional burr set: Hallo, ich räume gerade auf und muss echt mal ein paar Teile loswerden, die hier nur im Schrank rumliegen. Deswegen biete ich meine Helor 101 an....
  4. [Verkauft] Handmühle Helor Flux (neuwertig)

Handmühle Helor Flux (neuwertig): Ich verkaufe schweren Herzens meine neuwertige und sehr hochwertige Handmühle "Helor Flux”, da ich keine drei Mühlen und wieder Platz brauche ;)....
  5. [Verkauft] Verkauf Helor 101 Handmühle

Verkauf Helor 101 Handmühle: Moin zusammen, leider nutze ich meine Helor 101 aus 2017 seit der Anschaffung einer HG 1 Ende 2018 nicht mehr. Zum Herumliegen ist diese...