[Verkaufe] La Marzocco FB70 (3group)

Diskutiere La Marzocco FB70 (3group) im Gewerbliche Vorstellungen Forum im Bereich Schwarzes Brett; First of all: my apologies for not speaking and writing German good enough to post here in the common language. As a coffee-lover, I love to test...

1. kris80

kris80 Mitglied

First of all: my apologies for not speaking and writing German good enough to post here in the common language. As a coffee-lover, I love to test around with different (commercial) espressomachines. For the moment, I have a KvdW Mirage (2 group) for personal use, and I'm very happy with the machine. My first (semi-)commercial machine was a La Marzocco GS/3 and still in love with the La Marzocco machines. A few weeks ago, I bought the La Marzocco FB70 3-group machine you can see on the pictures below. I tested around for a bit and was impressed with the shot quality, easy of use, etc... The main problem is that the machine is far to big to use in a normal kitchen setting. So I decided to sell this machine. It's build in 2014 and has an integrated PID. The price I would lik to have for this wonderful machine is 4500 EUR. The only thing I noticed is that there is a small scratch on the back of the machine, probably because of transportation. I live in Belgium, near the Dutch and German border.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thema:

La Marzocco FB70 (3group)

Die Seite wird geladen...

La Marzocco FB70 (3group) - Ähnliche Themen

1. La Marzocco Linea FB70 Brühgruppen anschweißen

La Marzocco Linea FB70 Brühgruppen anschweißen: Habe im Keller noch eine La Marzocco FB70 stehen. Der Herbst steht vor der Tür und ich werde mich mal an das gute Stück wagen. [IMG] Beim Blick...
  2. La Marzocco FB70/Linea - Einbau Lüfter

La Marzocco FB70/Linea - Einbau Lüfter: Hallo, die ersten gebauten Lineas & FB70 hatten noch keinen eingebauten Lüfter für die Kühlung der Steuerungsbox. Ab ca. 2000 wurde ein Lüfter...
  3. [Erledigt] Wassertank für La Marzocco GS3

Wassertank für La Marzocco GS3: Ich suche einen neuen GS3 Wassertank, bitte anbieten :)
  4. [Verkaufe] La Marzocco Frühstücksbrett inkl. Ständer

La Marzocco Frühstücksbrett inkl. Ständer: hochwertiges Frühstücksbrett mit La Marzocco Löwen. Unbenutzt/Neu. Inkl. Ständer aus dem 3D Druck Maße: ca. 21,5 x 14cm. Preis: 20€ zzgl....
  5. [Suche] La Marzocco GS3 MP

La Marzocco GS3 MP: Liebes Forum, ich bin derzeit auf der Suche nach einer La Marzocco GS3 MP. Die Maschine muss natürlich voll funktionsfähig und in gutem Zustand...