Nescafe Rohkaffee röster

Diskutiere Nescafe Rohkaffee röster im Vom Rohkaffee zum Selbströster Forum im Bereich Rund um die Bohne; Check out the link to my webalbum, I picked up a little hot air roaster that was produced for Nescafe (!!!) at one time before they realised that...

1. zapty

zapty Mitglied

Check out the link to my webalbum, I picked up a little hot air roaster that was produced for Nescafe (!!!) at one time before they realised that they shouldn't educate the masses to what real coffee tastes like.
    Needless to say it never really made it to the marketplace as I think they didn't want to damage their core business which consists of selling granulated coffee crap.

The roaster works real well though and is built by the venerable German company Siemens, It has a 1200 watt heater and also has a cooling cycle.
    Used it yesterday (as soon as it arrived) to roast 100 grams of Organic Sidamo.

http://picasaweb.google.com/raver171/NewAlbum6907921

2. #2 Ghoul74, 20.09.2007
    Ghoul74

Ghoul74 Mitglied

AW: Nescafe Rohkaffee röster

Nice Sequence. How old is the Roaster, looks like late 70's early 80's.

Regards,

Jochen.

3. #3 zapty, 20.09.2007
    Zuletzt bearbeitet: 20.09.2007
    zapty

zapty Mitglied

It seems to be from the (late) eighties. What I like is that it was never even used at all. Brand new out of the box seemingly.

4. #4 Kaffee-Paul, 28.09.2007
    Kaffee-Paul

Kaffee-Paul Mitglied

Hi zapty,

just had a look at your webalbum- interesting. Are you actually roasting in bigger dimensions? I'm asking because your first picture is entitled 'Our coffee ranch' and some others show big Probat machines. BTW: Heerlen is not far from Aken where I live- if you don't mind I would like to have a closer look at your 'coffee ranch' :-D
    I couldn't find the 'Nescafe roaster', though.

Regards

Paul

5. zapty

zapty Mitglied

Hello Paul,

It is the Siemens Rohkaffee röster that was made for Nescafe.
    The Probat is actually not as big as it looks, it is a 3 barrel sample roaster. Also have a Maggiolino and a couple small antique roasters.
    Aken is not very far at all and is one of my favorite cities, we where there just last week to do some shopping and have a walkaround and send off some beans to hargi from kaffeenetz.
    You are always welcome to come and do a roast and have some coffee.
    Just let me know when you can and I'll see if I'm at home....

Best regards,

Patrick

Thema:

Nescafe Rohkaffee röster

Die Seite wird geladen...

Nescafe Rohkaffee röster - Ähnliche Themen

1. Glasbehälter f. Nescafe, Ender, Sirocco Rohkaffee Röster

Glasbehälter f. Nescafe, Ender, Sirocco Rohkaffee Röster: An alle Oldtimer Heißluftröster im Forum. Ich habe einen Nescafe Rohkaffeeröster ( Heißluftröster ) der Firma Siemens. Ein Oldie der super...
  2. Mehrwegfilter für Krups Nescafé Dolce Gusto KP 2100 gesucht

Mehrwegfilter für Krups Nescafé Dolce Gusto KP 2100 gesucht: Hallo, habe eine Krups Nescafé Dolce Gusto KP 2100 geschenkt bekommen und frage mich ob mir da jemand einen Mehrwegfilter (am besten aus...
  3. Nescafe Business Star blinkt nur kurz auf und geht wieder aus, keine Fehlermeldung

Nescafe Business Star blinkt nur kurz auf und geht wieder aus, keine Fehlermeldung: Hallo Zusammen, ich habe leider seit kurzem ein Problem mit meiner Nescafe Business Star. Die Bedienleiste blinkt kurz mit allen Symbolen auf und...
  4. Nescafé de Angelo Fehler Code 31 b

Nescafé de Angelo Fehler Code 31 b: Hallo, Ich habe ein Problem mit meiner Nescafé de Angelo und zwar : Ich habe den Boiler ausgebaut, entkalkt und gereinigt.Als ich alles wieder...
  5. NESCAFÉ Xpress Cappuccino selber machen

NESCAFÉ Xpress Cappuccino selber machen: Ja, das scheint zunächst völlig abwegig, warum sollte man so etwas tun? Nachdem ich nun seit 18 Jahren Siebträger besitze und mehr als doppelt so...